Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Original d'Atelier
Hi all,

I'm a new member here. Is it true that when Devialet upgrade the OdA, they will repolish the chassis as well?

Thanks
Duong
(29-May-2017, 14:31)td81 Wrote: Hi all,

I'm a new member here. Is it true that when Devialet upgrade the OdA, they will repolish the chassis as well?

Thanks
Duong

They have done so on every other Pro upgrade so you can assume they will.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
They give it a mild clean/polish but it's not as if it's cut back and polished so that pre existing scratches will be gone.
Got it! Thank you all.
Getting seriously depressed about this O d'A upgrade.  Sad Angry

Absolutely no communication for several months now. Has anyone heard anything??

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(06-Jun-2017, 21:39)GuillaumeB Wrote: Getting seriously depressed about this O d'A upgrade.  Sad Angry  

Absolutely no communication for several months now. Has anyone heard anything??

Guillaume

Cheer up Guillaume ! I've heard nothing either, and indeed, they seem to believe that I still have my D400 !

I refuse to get depressed though - I remain thrilled with the sound and performance of my O d'A, and the seemingly bulletproof AIR that I use exclusively. Indeed, I am almost scared at the thought of what might happen when they start futzing with it!

Z
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I haven't heard anything new either. Last time they said that OS board will be available in Q4 (for Expert Pro). I didn't ask about O d'A but it should get it earlier than Q4, shouldn't it?

It would be nice to hear some news from Devialet.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
The response I received from Devialet today after asking them the question about the Od'A upgrade:

Himmy Pang (Devialet)
Jun 9, 10:37 CEST

Dear J,

This is Himmy from Devialet's Customer Service Team.

Regarding your question, it is unfortunate to tell you that we do not have a confirmed date yet.
However, it will soon be announced after the upgrade of the normal expert range.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you and have a great day.

Best regards,
Himmy Pang | Customer service & support Devialet
(09-Jun-2017, 13:15)JRIGGS Wrote: However, it will soon be announced after the upgrade of the normal expert range.

Hang on... weren't we promised the upgrade before anyone else??

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(09-Jun-2017, 14:23)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(09-Jun-2017, 13:15)JRIGGS Wrote: However, it will soon be announced after the upgrade of the normal expert range.

Hang on... weren't we promised the upgrade before anyone else??

Guillaume

Assume that they mean the current upgrade programme from Expert to Expert Pro - the programme that supposedly ended in late May (and before that, in December2016!).
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK