Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale: D400 or master/slave
Hey all,

im selling my D400.

Reason for sale: Devialet and their australian distributor have decided that i can no longer be a dealer for them because i dont have a shopfront and the phantom clearly takes priority over the expert line so i now have to re-do my listening room with another brand that i choose to support.

I will split up the master and companion if i get interest in both.

I dont have the manuals, original box etc but both units are in perfect condition.

The unit is 6 months old so theres still 4.5 years of warranty left

For now: send me a pm with any offers.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
That's a shame mate. I read on DAR that they have a new distributor. The owner of the old one, AVation, was happy for me to come to his home and listen to a 250 running the Vivid G3's a while ago. He's a nice bloke and a great believer in Devialet. I wonder why they decided to change. The two, Devialet and Vivid, make a fantastic combination.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
The guys name is Mark Hamilton.

He is a great guy i still use his company avation for several other brands in the automation and audio categories.

Even though he knew i wouldnt be ready to make sales in vivid audio and devialet for quite a while he gave me the third and final spot at the time for the dealership of vivid/devialet in WA even though he could have easily found a large retail shop to take the third spot because he appreciated the difference i had between me and the other guys.

The new distributor couldnt care less and i have no idea why it switched to be honest.

at a guess the new disti promised extra sales to devialet even though its the same dealers minus the custom installers. plus they are more hifi oriented whereas avation is more automation etc
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Both items sold.