Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch
(09-Dec-2015, 19:24)davidadamson Wrote: I do hope that the Apple retail announcement will spur the release of the Branch stands.
I consider them a part of the sound system and purchased my silver phantoms over ten months ago and still waiting, its really inexcusable for a company at this level. Angry

got yours yet?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Still not available in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(20-Dec-2015, 02:45)ragwo Wrote: Devialet changed manufacturer of the Branch in the middle of the production due to quality issues. The old manufacturer made the wooden ones, the new manufacturer makes the white.

Well I have just taken delivery of my Branches (having waited months) - just manufactured - and they are white top and bottom with a wood veneer column in a very light oak colour. Just like the ones on Devialet's website.

I was told that these are made in France, the earlier ones being of Chinese manufacture and not up to the necessary standard. I suspect there may have been three manufacturers - first white/wood, second all white, third as shown on the website. This links in to the pricing which has been high, modest, and very high respectively.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I got my Branch a couple weeks ago. I took one Phantom with me, when I visited my parents on the christmas holiday with Branch. 

[Image: 2.JPG]

[Image: 3.JPG]

[Image: 4.JPG]

[Image: 5.JPG]

[Image: 6.JPG]

[Image: 8.JPG]

[Image: 9.JPG]
Thanks for sharing really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(31-Dec-2015, 15:49)mixart Wrote: I got my Branch a couple weeks ago. I took one Phantom with me, when I visited my parents on the christmas holiday with Branch. 

[Image: 2.JPG]

[Image: 3.JPG]

[Image: 4.JPG]

[Image: 5.JPG]

[Image: 6.JPG]

[Image: 8.JPG]

[Image: 9.JPG]

Mine are excactly the same 
You can fix the powercable in the brach !
Excellent angles mixart. Glad to see there is an IEC interface at the bottom. Is this true for ethernet and optical too?

Are you in the United States? I'm trying to confirm the official USA pricing. Please let me know if so. Thank you.
(31-Dec-2015, 18:34)kameraguy Wrote: Excellent angles mixart. Glad to see there is an IEC interface at the bottom. Is this true for ethernet and optical too?

Are you in the United States? I'm trying to confirm the official USA pricing. Please let me know if so. Thank you.

Yes thats true for internet and optical too, and deliverd with this cables !
(31-Dec-2015, 18:34)kameraguy Wrote: Excellent angles mixart. Glad to see there is an IEC interface at the bottom. Is this true for ethernet and optical too?

Yes that true. Sorry, I'm from Denmark. More picture.

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]
Beautiful.