Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 9.0.1
I had a ticket with Devialet support and today I received this:
"Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message.
Your Devialet is running an old version of the firmware. I would recommend to update to the latest firmware 8.1.3 (which will change to 9.0.1 in the following weeks)......"

So 9.0.1 will be the next version according to their support.
Firmware 9 is available for download.

Copying to a spare card as we speak!

Looking fowards to seeing what is hidden in the "Advanced parameters menu"
[Note to mods: maybe time to create a new thread?]

I see there's a User Manual in the zip archive that explains some of the new features. Some convenience additions to what can be accessed by the remote control. Looks a bit more like an 8.2 release to me, unless i missed something...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
From the Devialet website:

FIRMWARE V9.0.1
- Addition of the Original d’Atelier
- Suppression of the possible crosstalk between the LINE1 input (RCA3/4) and PHONO input (RCA5/6).

So doesn't sound particularly interesting.

Unless: " - Suppression of the possible crosstalk between the LINE1 input (RCA3/4) and PHONO input (RCA5/6)." relates to the phono stage noise that many with MC cartridges have been complaining about. Now that would be good, but maybe I'm just being optimistic here.
just read that too.. particularly interesting to calling this 9.0.1. The notes sounds like like 8.1.4 if not 8.1.3b. May be the sound worth calling it 9.0. wonder what happened to 9.0.0
(21-Dec-2015, 16:21)thumb5 Wrote: [Note to mods: maybe time to create a new thread?]

I see there's a User Manual in the zip archive that explains some of the new features.  Some convenience additions to what can be accessed by the remote control.  Looks a bit more like an 8.2 release to me, unless i missed something...

Do not seem to be any big changes or new features. I think we will have to wait for München to get more
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Has anyone had a listen yet? Any changes in SQ?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
No christmas present for us it seems...
What a bummer!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Just giving it a go now. Funny I don't remember the 'USB INIT' parameter on the USB input in the configurator previously.
(21-Dec-2015, 19:35)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Just giving it a go now. Funny I don't remember the 'USB INIT' parameter on the USB input in the configurator previously.

Ah yes, probably the Dialog input they forgot to mention in the manual.   It's all happening. Shy