Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS Devialet 120
Hello everyone

Thinking about selling my Devialet 120 instead of upgrading. Reason is that I would be able to buy a new Devialet 130pro / 220pro for a very good price. Since the 120 could be upgraded to a 220pro for the same price as a 200, I thought the resell value could be interesting. The 120 was bought in December 2014 in Switzerland, has no visible scratches, the original box still exists, but the official SD-Card had to be replaced by a Sandisk Card. Since I’m new to reselling, I have a few questions:

1.      What is a fair value at the moment? What did others that trying to sell actually get?
2.      How does shipping / money transfer normally work?
3.      If someone is interested to listen, inspect, picking up personally in Switzerland, I would probably make a attractive offer :-)
You could take a look at http://audio-markt.de/ for reference.... always a lot of devices for sale
(26-Nov-2016, 18:37)Xander Wrote: You could take a look at http://audio-markt.de/ for reference.... always a lot of devices for sale

Thank you Xander, good tip.

After looking at other prices I made up my mind. I would sell my Devialet 120 for 2900 Euro or 3000CHF if somebody is willing to pick it up directly in Basel, Switzerland. Pictures and details by PM.
if interested still, please come in private Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Sold, thanks to Devialet Chat. Much appreciated.
(11-Dec-2016, 08:22)runlonger Wrote: Sold, thanks to Devialet Chat. Much appreciated.

Bought and happy on this side ! Upgrade just ordered. Thanks a lot !
RoonAir -> D220Pro -> Sonus Faber Olympica III