Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibration Control
(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:10)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation.  And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!

I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:10)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation.  And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!

I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

The Darkz are under my Devialets, looks nice and the sound went up a notch. Really happy with the buy. I have plans to try Ansuz Feet and Darkz A under my speakers.

Did you buy yours from Olle? I think he mentioned your name when I was at his store and picked up my Darkz.

/ Fredrik
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I use Stillpoints. Bass is noticeably tighter and clearer.
I am using Symposium's Fat Padz over an Adona platform. Sounds very good and within my modest budget.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
These guys are quite sensible when coming to pricing
They even tailor-made different sizes ,see the Birch Edge Platforms, even have one for the mac minis ,and the Vibration Isolation Blocks is handy

http://audiophilevibrationcontrol.com/
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(03-Feb-2016, 20:21)octaviars Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote: I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

The Darkz are under my Devialets, looks nice and the sound went up a notch. Really happy with the buy. I have plans to try Ansuz Feet and Darkz A under my speakers.

Did you buy yours from Olle? I think he mentioned your name when I was at his store and picked up my Darkz.

/ Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

I received my Ansuz Darkz Diamond pucks yesterday. Wow what an improvement over the Ansuz Ceramics! These things are simply extraordinary. Way, way better than anything else I have tried, including Stillpoints.

I've now got my Ceramics under my Totaldac streamer and power supply. So I had two improvements last night...

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(13-Feb-2016, 12:39)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 20:21)octaviars Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

/ Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

I received my Ansuz Darkz Diamond pucks yesterday. Wow what an improvement over the Ansuz Ceramics! These things are simply extraordinary. Way, way better than anything else I have tried, including Stillpoints.

I've now got my Ceramics under my Totaldac streamer and power supply. So I had two improvements last night...

Guillaume

Nice to hear that.

I will pick up one Ansuz Mainz 8D powerstrip and two Ansuz Mainz POM powercables this afternoon from Olle. I really like the Ansuz stuff so this upgrade I am looking forward to test in my system.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?
And thank you for all those informations.
(14-Feb-2016, 22:28)Bob58 Wrote: Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?

I have Diamond fixed under my D400.

Second system

(15-Feb-2016, 08:18)octaviars Wrote:
(14-Feb-2016, 22:28)Bob58 Wrote: Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?

I have Diamond fixed under my D400.

Fixed here too. These pucks are simply staggering.

Guillaume

UK