Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bFly Audio high-end absorbers
Here's an even cheaper version...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00233429/
Haha - but I'm very ihappy with my base two, a clear improvement in clarity, separation of instruments and bass, already at relatively low levels.
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany
what size will be suitable for a devialet 220pro? i am referring to the basetwo pro. thanks.
(03-Apr-2017, 01:04)Rama Wrote: what size will be suitable for a devialet 220pro? i am referring to the basetwo pro. thanks.

Hi Rama,
Alternatively, you can use Absorber (not the base) for your Devialet.

I am using bFly Master-1 for my D440.
4 pieces for each unit and directly to the bottom chassis (not below the Devialet footers)
Each absorber within the sides of the Devialet footers.

I am getting improved sound quality from this (better refinement and tighter bass)  Big Grin
440 Pro, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Digital cable, Plixir Elite BAC 3000 Power Conditioner, Plixir The Statement Balanced Power Cord
Rega RP10, Melco N1-S38, Melco S100 Audiophile Dataswitch, ADOT MC01, Diva Audio & 7N-4030 Leggenda Power Cords, Plixir BDC LPS, Habst Ultra III USB cable, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 AES/EBU cable, Mutec REF 10, Habst Digital BNC cable
Vivid Giya G4, Acrolink 7N-S1400 Leggenda Speaker cables
PSI AVAA C20 Active Bass Trap
bFly-audio Master, Cube, b.Disc Absorbers
Artnovion Andrea Absorbers
(05-Apr-2017, 17:57)Sharone Wrote:
(03-Apr-2017, 01:04)Rama Wrote: what size will be suitable for a devialet 220pro? i am referring to the basetwo pro. thanks.

Hi Rama,

4 pieces for each unit and directly to the bottom chassis (not below the Devialet footers)

I am getting improved sound quality from this (better refinement and tighter bass)  Big Grin

Hi Sharone,

Thanks for the reply I have been using the Nordost Sort Kones for a while, do the bFly work on the same principle. As in to remove and dissipate the internal vibrations from the unit. Or is the bFly working on the principle of absorbing external vibration and not allowing in to enter the unit? 

Thanks
(06-Apr-2017, 01:03)Rama Wrote:
(05-Apr-2017, 17:57)Sharone Wrote:

Hi Rama,

Hi Sharone,

Thanks for the reply I have been using the Nordost Sort Kones for a while, do the bFly work on the same principle. As in to remove and dissipate the internal vibrations from the unit. Or is the bFly working on the principle of absorbing external vibration and not allowing in to enter the unit? 

Thanks

Hi Rama,

I may not be able to give the perfect answer. From the shape and material of the absorbers, they seem to work both ways. Personally, I feel it dissipates more from internal vibrations as the positive effect on power supplies, isolation transformers and source components is more significant.

You can read more from their website for better understanding.
http://www.bfly-audio.de/en/technologie/...grund.html

I have the luxury of loaning these absorbers from my friendly dealer to evaluate its effectiveness on Devialet, and that is probably the best way to judge as every hifi setup and environment is different. I hope u get the chance too.

In fact, all my hifi components, except speakers, are on bFly absorbers, either 3 or 4 for each component depending on their effectiveness and component dimensions.  Big Grin
440 Pro, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Digital cable, Plixir Elite BAC 3000 Power Conditioner, Plixir The Statement Balanced Power Cord
Rega RP10, Melco N1-S38, Melco S100 Audiophile Dataswitch, ADOT MC01, Diva Audio & 7N-4030 Leggenda Power Cords, Plixir BDC LPS, Habst Ultra III USB cable, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 AES/EBU cable, Mutec REF 10, Habst Digital BNC cable
Vivid Giya G4, Acrolink 7N-S1400 Leggenda Speaker cables
PSI AVAA C20 Active Bass Trap
bFly-audio Master, Cube, b.Disc Absorbers
Artnovion Andrea Absorbers