Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gramophone
I recently came across this golden oldie.
https://youtu.be/dSINO6MKtco
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Truly a classic that one Axel! It does remind me of the days (just!) when 25wpc was considered pretty decent, but maybe 40wpc was what you really need.

This one reminds me of very many things in the audio world, claims regarding MQA, higher DSD rates, us lot when new firmware features are due, you get the idea......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pujXTj4X_I4
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(15-Sep-2017, 08:58)Confused Wrote: Truly a classic that one Axel!  It does remind me of the days (just!) when 25wpc was considered pretty decent, but maybe 40wpc was what you really need.

This one reminds me of very many things in the audio world, claims regarding MQA, higher DSD rates, us lot when new firmware features are due, you get the idea......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pujXTj4X_I4

Haha  Big Grin  I'd completely forgotten about that one. Good to give them an airing every thirty years or so!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Here's another classic: Flanders & Swann "A Song of Reproduction". A few home truths there...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(16-Sep-2017, 09:25)thumb5 Wrote: Here's another classic: Flanders & Swann "A Song of Reproduction".  A few home truths there...

Thanks Ian, never heard that little gem before.
South Coast England