Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bel Canto ACI600
At the BelCanto homepage there is only dealers in the US does not BelCanto sell outside the States?

At 25k dollar the new BelCanto better be good and of course it has all of the new things and that puts the Devialet a bit outdated but if Devialet build a completely new design today I think they would incorperate lots of these new features.....or would they?

Last we saw something like this was Micromega that has lots of inputs and functions but at a lower price than Devialet, havent sen much of those anyone listened to them?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I'm in Australia and there are Bel Canto dealers here.

$25k is not cheap, but 2 Dev200's in the US are approx $20k and it would be the D400 that you would compare to the Bel Canto. For the extra $5k it looks like the Bel Canto is a component that befits 2016 whereas the Devialet is starting to be a little dated in areas... Maybe that will change with a hardware upgrade at Munich?
(23-Jan-2016, 15:31)wikeeboy Wrote: I'm in Australia and there are Bel Canto dealers here.

$25k is not cheap, but 2 Dev200's in the US are approx $20k and it would be the D400 that you would compare to the Bel Canto. For the extra $5k it looks like the Bel Canto is a component that befits 2016 whereas the Devialet is starting to be a little dated in areas... Maybe that will change with a hardware upgrade at Munich?

I thougt a D400 was around $17,500 in the US?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Wait till you see the price of the Bel Canto in UK/Europe before you judge the value. If it's like everything else from the USA it will be £25,000 in UK so up against D800 or Original D'Atelier.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(23-Jan-2016, 15:31)wikeeboy Wrote: I'm in Australia and there are Bel Canto dealers here.

What are the components in your system?
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Re pricing, i'm most likely wrong on the D400 pricing. Just did a quick scan and found somewhere selling them for approx $9500 per D200.

My components are Cullen/W4S modified Sonos connect->D200->Perigee Fk1 speakers as well as Gauder Akustik Cassiano MkII's. Also have various TT's.
Even if it has to be compared to the D800 on price, still want to know how this Bel Canto shapes up!
I've had Bel Canto components before and they have always provided great products for the cost. With these new amps they seem to have the upped the ante AND they have always been a great company to deal with.

I am definitely interested.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(23-Jan-2016, 15:23)octaviars Wrote: At the BelCanto homepage there is only dealers in the US does not BelCanto sell outside the States?

At 25k dollar the new BelCanto better be good and of course it has all of the new things and that puts the Devialet a bit outdated but if Devialet build a completely new design today I think they would incorperate lots of these new features.....or would they?

Last we saw something like this was Micromega that has lots of inputs and functions but at a lower price than Devialet, havent sen much of those anyone listened to them?

https://oslohificenter.no/stereo/integre...to-aci-600
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(23-Jan-2016, 15:23)octaviars Wrote: At the BelCanto homepage there is only dealers in the US does not BelCanto sell outside the States?

https://oslohificenter.no/stereo/integre...to-aci-600
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots