Poll: Do you own/use a turntable with your Devialet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I own & frequently use my turntable
54.41%
37 54.41%
Yes, I own but rarely use my turntable
26.47%
18 26.47%
Yes, I own but no longer use my turntable
1.47%
1 1.47%
No, I don't own a turntable but I'm considering getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
No, I don't own a turntable and I'm not interested in getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How many Devialet owners use a Turntable?
I have Bauer Audio DPS3 with Bauer tonearm and Lyra Kleos SL. I do feel that my phonostage (TEAD 25th Anniversary) is somewhat better than the Devialet one, but the Devialet phonostage is really good also.
I use my Project turntable with an Ortofon Rondo Red cartridge into my D400. I think the low output of the cartridge is the reason that the phono stage is making enough of a hissing noise to make me switch back to digital after a couple of albums.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
The poll's a year old and there's loads of new users. Remeasure?
Garrard 401 in AMD plinth, 12" Wand tonearm with a Sumiko Blackbird LO; Cyrus CDxT; MacBook Pro with Audirvana Plus; Sonos ZP80; Devialet D220; Martin Logan ELS Electromotion.
I use Audio note turntable. TT2 With ortofon cadenza Black caridge
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
What about the category - I used to own one many years ago - and got rid of it (and my 1500 lps) with the advent of digital music (CDs at the time).  It is such a joy to listen to music without snap crackle and pop and with full, uncompressed dynamic-range.  (I remember, at the time, listening to Shostakovich Symphony No 5 - third movement - and did not have to artificially boost the volume to hear the detail - a veil had been lifted - to quote the advertising hype of the time.)

I was amused, that when I was buying my latest hi fi setup (which included the Devialet), the young sales guys were pushing turntables.  I told them that I got over turntables in 1983 - Before they were born!

The time I used to spend on caring for and cleaning my lps, and cleaning and adjusting styluses, I now spend on listening to the music Tongue
(30-May-2016, 09:45)Will Wrote: What about the category - I used to own one many years ago - and got rid of it (and my 1500 lps) with the advent of digital music (CDs at the time).  It is such a joy to listen to music without snap crackle and pop and with full, uncompressed dynamic-range.  (I remember, at the time, listening to Shostakovich Symphony No 5 - third movement - and did not have to artificially boost the volume to hear the detail - a veil had been lifted - to quote the advertising hype of the time.)

I was amused, that when I was buying my latest hi fi setup (which included the Devialet), the young sales guys were pushing turntables.  I told them that I got over turntables in 1983 - Before they were born!

The time I used to spend on caring for and cleaning my lps, and cleaning and adjusting styluses, I now spend on listening to the music Tongue

I have 4 turntables but don't play LPs often. I didn't do a big sell off of LPs when I went into CD, and do regret selling any...
Record players are the only bit of a hifi system where I have expertise, having worked at Garrard R&D dept in the 70s, so I know all the strengths and weaknesses of LP replay. The amusing fact is that the greatest strength is that most of the weaknesses are euphonic!
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I own a table and play records fairly often, though the convenience of digital and my hectic schedule usually means that I listen way more to my Aurender than my turntable.
I am using a Well Tempered Amadeus with a Dynavector 20x2L cart as input (via an ADC and Toslink) to my Phantom Silver.  The sound is quite full and enjoyable.
I have lp12 and avid acutus and use them both almost daily
I use Audio note turntable With ortofon cadenza Black ,and a SUT ortofon veto ,becorse before veto i Don,t feel there was gain enogh , now dev come With nye models it could bee good if dev upgrade the riaa becorse there is some ploblems With lov gain Caridge ,that is my mening
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,