Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Fidelity Digital cable Model CT-1 Ultimate - SOLD
High Fidelity’s Ultimate Digital cable in as new condition. Amazing resolution from this stellar digital cable. Because of this brand’s prohibitively expensive cost they are rarely seen in Canada.

Less than 150 hours on it as I’ve owned it for less than 3 months.

These cables have a devout following and I’ve yet to read a review on any of their cables that wasn’t excellent (if you put any salt in reviews….)

List price in $US is $2450 - at today's exchange rate that would be over $3500 Canadian

Selling price for Canadians  - $1600 Cdn delivered with Canada Post
Selling price for US buyers - $1250 US delivered with Canada Post/USPS

Will consider shipping internationally but have to review costs before agreeing to ship outside of North America

Not looking for trades but I will consider all reasonable offers.

By far the best digital cable I've ever owned and I've had quite a few - only selling to raise capital for addt'l amp purchase.

From High Fidelity website:
“A digital cable carries it's signal as an analog waveform. These analog waveforms differ from normal line level signals, they operate in the Mhz range at very high bandwidth frequencies. The Magnetic Conduction approach to digital signal transfer results in higher slew rate, less jitter, and far superior performance compared to standard cables. An even purer grade of conductor alloy is used in the Ultimate, increasing ferromagnetic permeability to a higher level. Each CT-1U Digital Cable contains an inline Wave Guide V2 module. Wave guides are powerful magnetic systems that enhance the performance of Magnetic Conduction based cables to a high degree.

*Magnetic Conduction is a directional technology. For proper performance please be sure that the arrows on your cables point away from your source and toward your amps/outputs.

$2,450 for 1m (each additional 0.5m is $225)”

Visit their website to better understand Magnetic Conduction and read all the stellar reviews.

Comes with dedicated Pelican style case - check my feedback at www.CanuckAudioMart.com under Ron D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oppo 95 >> HDMI >> Kanex De-embedder >> Digital Coax >> Dev 400 >> Bryston Middle T
Ron,
this is with the Patent number showing correct?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
this a stock photo as my cable was in my rack at the time I posted the ad. This cable was purchased directly from the manufacturer.

The patent numbers on my cable are:
US 8,272,876
CA 2714840

I will try and PM you a pic of my cable
Oppo 95 >> HDMI >> Kanex De-embedder >> Digital Coax >> Dev 400 >> Bryston Middle T

Price reduced to:

$1395 Cdn for a Canadian based sale
$1175 US

Includes insured postal shipping

Willing to trade for a 15A Bryston BIT/Torus power unit