Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Software Updates for Expert Amplifiers
(08-Feb-2016, 14:39)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 12:35)octaviars Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 00:00)blair.athol Wrote: I can only agree, thank you!

+1

How many other companys will bring out so many new functions to their products. I now Devialet suck at some things but I am happy with my D400 and it sounds great that is the most important thing the new functions is a bonus imho.

I wasn't mocking the new features personally (despite the fact that very few since I bought my D200 have been of any interest to me, and Devialet's obsession with three letter acronyms is ridiculous).  More the cultist-like belief in Devialet sticking to their promises/delivery dates despite having no track record, and for features that are most likely never coming, since the 'sources' could easily be figments of people's imaginations. Smile

I assure you that the "source" has a name and a close link with Devialet. Anyway, News also include rumors , is it so?
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)
(08-Feb-2016, 15:20)Nakatomi63 Wrote: ...Anyway, News also include rumors , is it so?

It sure does - in fact more rumours than news usually Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Devialet Support (Devialet)
Feb 9, 09:24
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message and interest ! 
There is Nothing planned before the Munich shon
Customer Care
For more information, please visit our support site Devialet Support
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(07-Feb-2016, 00:58)Nakatomi63 Wrote: Also DLNA compatibility
I really hope this is true.

Janne
Let's wait and see what will be announced for the High End Munich show in...... 3 month !!!!!
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
(07-Feb-2016, 23:49)hk6230 Wrote: We have to stay optimistic. Like in Kung Fu Panda, Oogway said: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why they call it the present." Enjoy our Devialet now and look forward to new improvements in the future. At least, we are being offered with this new improvement for free.

Right!.

I m not a software Engineer, but all necessary hardware ingredients are already there in the Expert systems. Extending Spark to Expert series with full integration is Software thing only now and it is implementable. Again "HOPE" they do it  Smile !
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(12-Feb-2016, 06:50)Jnan_devi Wrote: ….Extending Spark to Expert series with full integration is Software thing only now and it is implementable. Again "HOPE" they do it  Smile !

Out of interest, why? Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Although a year ago plus, Spark was a primary wish for my new 200 then, now I could not care less whether they implement Spark in the Expert range. Devialet are missing a big big plus if they do not implement Roon (RAAT), it's streets ahead of any other music management application I have seen. It's everything AIR is not as well, so this is what / where Dev should be concentrating on.

Really hope a new iOS control app is in the works, one that accesses all the settings and functions seen on the unit itself.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
Roon is the only (UI/UX) thing which matters to me now.

All talk of AIR / DNLA / Spark / own iOS app is now sadly irrelevant (to me).
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
I'm really happy with AIR SQ, so any improvement/features related to it are welcome. I would like to stream directly (Qobuz...) from my iPad with AIR.
Moreover being able to stream hires/DSD with not laptop is my dream, just a idevice app to control the Devialet, nothing else, no Spark, no Dialog... Just a real application Smile
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -