Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ansuz Mainz 8D
Has anyone here tried Ansuz Mainz power strip on their Devialets? Got a nice price on a D-model and is thinking of trying it.
Sold my Isotek Aquarius Evo 3 as I thougt it did not work so well with my D400 and wants to try something else.
I have a dedicated spur with a 3*4sqmm shielded cable from my fusebox were I have a Klangmodule mounted.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I've read good things about them but not tried one. There's probably a few mentions over on Audioshark. Annoying thing is it doesn't come with an attached power lead and the Ansuz ones aren't cheap.
(07-Feb-2016, 18:14)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I've read good things about them but not tried one. There's probably a few mentions over on Audioshark. Annoying thing is it doesn't come with an attached power lead and the Ansuz ones aren't cheap.

My dealer thinks it is some of the best power equipment he has ever tried but he is a salesman and wants to sell Smile

My cable from the powercabinet goes directly in to the IEC that fits in the powerstrip so I dont need any cable to the strip only two cables to my Devialets. 

But the Ansuz cables are not cheap that is for shure.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Got a really good deal on a Ansuz Mains 8D powerstrip and two Ansuz POM powercables, so I could not refuse the offer.  
Ansuz is also willing to replace the IEC with Furutechs that fits under the cover but I am thinking of loosing the covers on my D400 and keep the POM cables as they are.

Second system

Excellent! Be interested to hear what you think. What length are the cables?
I never use the rear cover bit anyway. It's sitting in the box up in the loft.
(10-Feb-2016, 20:41)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Excellent! Be interested to hear what you think. What length are the cables?
I never use the rear cover bit anyway. It's sitting in the box up in the loft.

I got two 1m cables,  my rack is built in the wall with access to the cables from the backside so the powerstrip will sitt on top of the rack.

Second system

(10-Feb-2016, 20:01)octaviars Wrote: Got a really good deal on a Ansuz Mains 8D powerstrip and two Ansuz POM powercables, so I could not refuse the offer.  
Ansuz is also willing to replace the IEC with Furutechs that fits under the cover but I am thinking of loosing the covers on my D400 and keep the POM cables as they are.

I wonder what the good deal is, if you can pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(10-Feb-2016, 22:44)archer75 Wrote:
(10-Feb-2016, 20:01)octaviars Wrote: Got a really good deal on a Ansuz Mains 8D powerstrip and two Ansuz POM powercables, so I could not refuse the offer.  

I wonder what the good deal is, if you can pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have PM.

Second system