Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not attending High-End 2016
(19-Feb-2016, 15:29)G51 Wrote: You bought the D200 just 2 weeks ago, SO you bought it afer the price cut introduced in around mid 2015. It is nice for you.

What is the current MSRP in euros for D200?
Depends on where you intend to buy one...

It's €6990 on the Devialet website.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I heard that they are planning to rise the price to around 7900€. That looks reasonable to me compared to the prices of McIntosh and Co... .
(05-Mar-2016, 16:54)technikspezi Wrote: I heard that they are planning to rise the price to around 7900€. That looks reasonable to me compared to the prices of McIntosh and Co... .

From whom did you hear about the price raise?
They will not do that unless the new ones have different specs
I did see d200 @ euro 7990 about a month or two ago. I believed some members also seen this. It has reverted back to euro6990. It's most probably their IT messed up. I doubt they would raise their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The High End Society released the Munich 2016 exhibitor list today.

No Devialet. No Magico. No Wilson.

http://www.highendsociety.de/index.php/brands_2016.html
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Hi Ian.

I just spoke to the guys at Audio components who are the german importer of all the mentioned brands.

I was told that they will be in Munich but it is not decided yet what setups they will present.......

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan
(14-Mar-2016, 11:54)Gentleman Wrote: Hi Ian.

I just spoke to the guys at Audio components who are the german importer of all the mentioned brands.

I was told that they will be in Munich but it is not decided yet what setups they will present.......

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan

I notice your favourite brand Mutec are listed Jan.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(14-Mar-2016, 11:54)Gentleman Wrote: Hi Ian.

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan

Even Audio Components are not shown Jan so maybe the manufacturer/distributor list is incomplete - Shunyata are not listed and they paired with Devialet last year.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England