Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath AudioFest 2016
This might be of interest to some:

http://www.coolgales.com/bath-audiofest

Plus for Melco fans:

'At 11:30 AM in the Elwin Room of the Bath Royal Literary and Scientific Institution, Alan Ainslie, general manager of Melco audiophile digital storage components, will demystify computer audio. His talk, "The Music Lover's Guide to Computer Audio", will be followed by demos and detailed discussions for the rest of the day.'

(So a good chance to quiz the man about the new Melco app, Roon etc.)

The show is 18th & 19th March 2016.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Ha Ha Ha that's Greg, Nigel and I in that photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(14-Mar-2016, 15:20)NickB Wrote: Ha Ha Ha that's Greg, Nigel and I in that photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They let you in Nick????

Joking apart, is the show any good?  (last time I went to Bath, it took me an hour to drive to Bath, then an hour to get to where I needed to be in Bath and park)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12