Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: Devialet 120/200 Remote
Hi Guys,

I know this is quite unlikely but just wondered if anyone has a spare remote they'd be interested in selling? I dropped something rather heavy on mine last night.

It still works, just rather unsightly... Sad

I asked devialet if i could purchase just the metal housing but alas, it's not possible.

Thanks all,

Joe
(17-Mar-2016, 17:03)jmorrell Wrote: Hi Guys,

I know this is quite unlikely but just wondered if anyone has a spare remote they'd be interested in selling? I dropped something rather heavy on mine last night.

I asked devialet if i could purchase just the metal housing but alas, it's not possible.

Thanks all,

Joe

Did Devialet informed You what is the price of a new remote???
(17-Mar-2016, 21:12)moreno1973 Wrote:
(17-Mar-2016, 17:03)jmorrell Wrote: Hi Guys,

Thanks all,

Joe

Did Devialet informed You what is the price of a new remote???

Hey moreno,

They didn't at all. They apologised and said sorry we can't supply a metal housing and my only option is to seek a dealer to buy a new one.

I'm not sure if this is the RRP but they're not cheap according to: http://www.stoneaudio.co.uk/?product=dev...and+le+400+

atb,

Joe
hello. I have PM you

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Sorted. Thanks Cosmosound. can't wait to receiving Smile

I might have some fun with the other one, buffer the casing back to the SS. then spray some crazy colour templates on it. I'll post a pic of my embarassing work for all to laugh at.

thanks again,
(18-Mar-2016, 23:22)jmorrell Wrote: Sorted. Thanks Cosmosound. can't wait to receiving Smile

I might have some fun with the other one, buffer the casing back to the SS. then spray some crazy colour templates on it. I'll post a pic of my embarassing work for all to laugh at.

thanks again,

hi could you sell the bad looking but working remote to me? thanks
(18-Mar-2016, 23:22)jmorrell Wrote: Sorted. Thanks Cosmosound. can't wait to receiving Smile

thanks again,

The remote's casing is made of Aluminium. Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
you are welcome my friend. Let me know if you need anything in addition

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net