Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking In
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while so I thought it would be rude not to introduce myself having gained a lot from various posts from so many different contributors.

I'm a long time Devialet user - I bought a D-Premier when they first came out, upgraded that to a 250 and I've now been running 800's for a couple of years. I'm now quite excited as I'm waiting for my OdA 's - which should be here sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm currently using them with ML Summits and transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables. All fed by a PS Audio P10.

I'm very happy with the sound, but a move to a different room with less space to breath behind the speakers means that I'm just considering speaker upgrades - shortlist - Wilson Sasha 2's or Magico S5's. Very different sounds but both do wonderful things. Also on my list, but not yet auditioned -  Kef Blades and a 2nd hand pair of SF Stradivari.

See you all around and happy listening..
Qobuz, Audirvana Plus, Mac Mini, Original d'Atelier #56, Wilson Sasha II's, PS Audio P10 Powerplant, Transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables, Transparent Ref power cables,  Audioquest Diamond Ethernet
Welcome out of the lurking shadows.
Welcome mate.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(28-Mar-2016, 23:14)dbilling64 Wrote: Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while so I thought it would be rude not to introduce myself having gained a lot from various posts from so many different contributors.

I'm a long time Devialet user - I bought a D-Premier when they first came out, upgraded that to a 250 and I've now been running 800's for a couple of years. I'm now quite excited as I'm waiting for my OdA 's - which should be here sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm currently using them with ML Summits and transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables. All fed by a PS Audio P10.

I'm very happy with the sound, but a move to a different room with less space to breath behind the speakers means that I'm just considering speaker upgrades - shortlist - Wilson Sasha 2's or Magico S5's. Very different sounds but both do wonderful things. Also on my list, but not yet auditioned -  Kef Blades and a 2nd hand pair of SF Stradivari.

Welcome to Devialet Chat!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(29-Mar-2016, 08:49)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(28-Mar-2016, 23:14)dbilling64 Wrote: Hi all,

Welcome to Devialet Chat!  Smile

Guillaume
Thanks for the welcome both....
Qobuz, Audirvana Plus, Mac Mini, Original d'Atelier #56, Wilson Sasha II's, PS Audio P10 Powerplant, Transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables, Transparent Ref power cables,  Audioquest Diamond Ethernet
Have another welcome from me! Also, good luck with your speaker auditions, I note that there is at least one forum member running each of your speaker options, so keep us updated, you never know when we might be able to help or chip in with some advice.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12