Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price reduction
Since Rufus gave it away, that invalidates my NDA (non-disclosure agreement). I can now reveal that I've been beta testing CAM for a while now. It is really coming along and thus will be released soon. I've attached the Configurator screenshot.

I'm told that this time instead of voting for your cables there will be a more efficient system whereby you'll vote for the cable company and they will select which of their cables are worthy of CAM. The email I received about this change is:
En l'honneur de la saison électorale dans l'empire que nous tort donné à ces kniggits seuil ex-Anglais en 1778, nous nous dirigeons de voter démocratique directe à la démocratie représentative pour le câble de profilage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL @ it doesn't...!!!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
hahaha

My cable is already in the configuration (bottom right)
LOL at cables ...im sure i had some TRANSPARENT CABLES ULTIMATE...... somewhere Big Grin
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(01-Apr-2016, 19:47)tyefighter Wrote: LOL at cables ...im sure i had some TRANSPARENT CABLES ULTIMATE...... somewhere Big Grin

I can't fine mine either, or my copy of 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'.  I'm sure it was there a minute ago?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
You guys are too funny and must not have anything to do. Smile
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Nja what if they try to sell out old stock for a reason ?
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(01-Apr-2016, 10:26)SwissBear Wrote: Devialet is launching a promotional offer to take your old equipment back for as much as 3'400 EUR.
Business seems to be tough...

If I'm not mistaken, this is timed to coincide with the end of the discount on companion units; that promotion ran until 31st March.

I suspect it's part of their ongoing marketing campaign to incentivise people to move to devialet or upgrade what they have. When this one expires, I am sure that their over-imaginitive marketing department will come up with a new campaign.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB