Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Message Quota Reached
I didn't think it was appropriate for everyone to create a new thread when a fellow member has reached their private message quota so  let's all page our fellow members using this thread.

I'll start, @Confused, you have some house cleaning to do, I can't reply to you right now.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

I just checked out the PM quota size in MyBB to see if it was ridiculously small (as a number of default settings are). Doesn't appear I can change it which is weird.
(03-Apr-2016, 14:33)Dr Tone Wrote: I didn't think it was appropriate for everyone to create a new thread when a fellow member has reached their private message quota so  let's all page our fellow members using this thread.

I'll start, @Confused, you have some house cleaning to do, I can't reply to you right now.
Oops!   Noted, I'm on the case.......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Crisis mitigated. Thanks guys!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12