Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is the forum funded?
Just did my contribution.
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
For some reason I haven't notice before the possibility to support the forum. Anyway I did finally my donation. Thank a lot for the interesting and useful forum!
Devialet D200 / Linn LP12 + Lingo + Shelter 901 / Aurender X100L / Magnepan 3.7.i / Heavens Gate Ultra Silence speaker cables / Oyaide Tunami GPX power cable
Whilst idly enjoying a Sunday morning with what is proving to be unusually pleasant weather here in the UK, it occurred to me that it must be over a year since I provided a modest donation to contribute to the running of this fine forum. Double checking, yes indeed, it is over one year. Then I noticed that the 'Donate' button appears to have disappeared from the site. I will be honest, it may have been removed months ago and I simply did not notice. I presume there is a reason for this? Just curious!

I am sure many will agree that this remains the 'go to' site for information Devialet related, and indeed, very often a far more helpful place to visit than Devialet support when sorting out minor issues. Is the site being run for free now?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Hello, would be synonymous in my sense the forum financial to support Shy
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Good spot. Hopefully I'll get the PayPal button back in it's rightful place ASAP!
(18-Jun-2017, 12:51)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Good spot. Hopefully I'll get the PayPal button back in it's rightful place ASAP!

There was me assuming that you had received such a vast amount of cash that you no longer knew what to do with it all and so you had removed the donate button. Angel  

Obviously not.... Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(18-Jun-2017, 13:34)Confused Wrote:
(18-Jun-2017, 12:51)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Good spot. Hopefully I'll get the PayPal button back in it's rightful place ASAP!

There was me assuming that you had received such a vast amount of cash that you no longer knew what to do with it all and so you had removed the donate button. Angel  

Obviously not.... Sad

I removed it as there were some issues with the PayPal account setup and how it works as a business/charity. Am going to spend some time this week trying to resolve it all and look at the best way to move forward with it. The good news is that I've paid up for the hosting & domain name for a couple of years now so no rush. Thanks for your support as always Big Grin.
I joined in August 2016 and don't recall seeing the donate button, maybe it had been removed by then or I missed seeing it. Love this forum, not a regular contributor, but read new posts almost everyday. The forum is informative, educational and fun to read. I will most definitively contribute when the donate button reappears. Mods, Idea maybe put a big flashing arrow next to the donate button! Would also be great if all members put their setup in the signature and their Country/City/Town. Thank you to those that keep this forum going, where else would Devialet go to read what their customers think!  Huh
Kii Three & Kii Control. Aurender N100. VPI Prime Turntable with Benz micro Glider SL cart. RCM Sensor2 Phono stage. PS Audio P5 power regenerator.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia