Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website issues - registration
Has anyone else experienced problems creating an account on Devialet website over the weekend?  I have just purchased a 120 but can't create a login to update firmware etc.  The website responds with an error message: "Erreur 500 Désolé, cette page a produit une erreur".

Thanks
I just tried logging in. That works so it is, as you say, something with registration. Which firmware is installed in your 120?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
The dealer was able to login just fine though his account; it seems to be creation of new accounts which is a problem. I am not sure which version it came with but we were able to upgrade to 9.0.1 through his login. Hopefully Devialet sort out the website soon so I can complete registration.
(01-May-2016, 21:04)Kiwi1 Wrote: Has anyone else experienced problems creating an account on Devialet website over the weekend?  I have just purchased a 120 but can't create a login to update firmware etc.  The website responds with an error message: "Erreur 500 Désolé, cette page a produit une erreur".

Thanks

At least one of the certificates at devialet.com has expired. Maybe this is the cause of the registration error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Thanks ogs. I will update this thread when I get a response from Devialet.
Registration via the website is all up and running now. Thanks for your comments.