Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVA Automation Speakers?
Or not, fortunately they are keeping the B&W name.

http://www.whathifi.com/news/bowers-wilk...closed-sum
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Not so sure that this is good news...  Confused

Time will tell...
At least B&W got D3 out the door before getting bought so that whatever happens we have some excellent speakers done as best they know how in 2016. I'll be lusting after the D3 for a while yet.
(04-May-2016, 02:08)deviousalet Wrote: At least B&W got D3 out the door before getting bought so that whatever happens we have some excellent speakers done as best they know how in 2016. I'll be lusting after the D3 for a while yet.

True!
(04-May-2016, 02:08)deviousalet Wrote: At least B&W got D3 out the door before getting bought so that whatever happens we have some excellent speakers done as best they know how in 2016. I'll be lusting after the D3 for a while yet.

I agree with you  Wink
I toke the new 802D3 and I'm very happy, I hope only that the next products will be always in the top of the Hi Fi world.
Possible the amplifiers in the loadspeakers..... (?)

Huh
                                                                                          DD SYSTEM
                  SPEAKERS : Bowers Wilkins 802 D3 ---- ELECTRONIC : Devialet 200 (upgrade to Devialet 400 -2016-)
                            SOURCE : Aries Auralic ----- LOADSPEAKERS CABLES : Straightwire Crescendo 2*2,4mt
                 SOURCE CABLE : Audioquest USB Carbon ----- POWER : Ps Audio AC3 ---- REMOTE CONTROL : Ipad Mini

Bowers & Wilkins in their recent 800-series D3 launch made a quantum leap in the Highend Audio circles and perfectly fitting for B&W's half-a-century status.

Just hope & indeed pray that Yu will be sensible enuf to understand the potential of B&W and more importantly - the strong sentiments of B&W owners worldwide.

(looks like my 802D3 landed in good time ... & was a wise decision)
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US