Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focal Sopra 3 Coming...
http://www.focal.com/canada/en/sopra/605-sopra-n3.html
Here's a bit more about them

http://audio-head.com/the-new-focal-sopra-no-3/
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
One can only wonder how big a difference there will be to No.2? I dont think many normal rooms will need more than the smaller floorstander, I am very happy with my No.2
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(06-May-2016, 15:43)octaviars Wrote: One can only wonder how big a difference there will be to No.2? I dont think many normal rooms will need more than the smaller floorstander, I am very happy with my No.2

They will just sound bigger and fuller.  They won't be an improvement in any other way, the Sopra signature will be exactly the same.  Be happy with your No 2s.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(06-May-2016, 16:17)Dr Tone Wrote:
(06-May-2016, 15:43)octaviars Wrote: One can only wonder how big a difference there will be to No.2? I dont think many normal rooms will need more than the smaller floorstander, I am very happy with my No.2

They will just sound bigger and fuller.  They won't be an improvement in any other way, the Sopra signature will be exactly the same.  Be happy with your No 2s.

I did not mean it as I wanted to change to No.3 they are to big for my taste and girlfriend Smile

I am very happy with my No.2, they sound fantastic with my D400.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Got them already! They sound fabulous.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk