Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not vinyl but reel to reel
A new Revox reel to reel unit!

For those of you who want to have a complete array of inputs:

http://www.analogarts.net/project-r2r/
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
You wouldn't think the tape would be too stable dangling on its side. Unless you pull it nice and tight... close to snapping kinda tight Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Ian,
What a stunning reincarnation of a Revox that is. Dread to think what the cost would be. I have a little used B77 in the shed, I wonder how many other people have! 
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
(10-May-2016, 13:54)wwm Wrote: Ian,
What a stunning reincarnation of a Revox that is. Dread to think what the cost would be. I have a little used B77 in the shed, I wonder how many other people have! 
Cheers,
Bill.

I can't find where it was anymore but I read it was 4000 Euro.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.