Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AIR 3 Beta for Mac
(15-Sep-2016, 01:11)Duomike Wrote:
(14-Sep-2016, 17:17)mangolego Wrote:
(14-Sep-2016, 01:56)baddog Wrote: Go to this link and see if the steps outlined here help, if not, let us know!
It works now. the problem was that I did not set the Mac Mini onto a fixed IP. Thank you everyone. Sound is better this way but the Devialet app is not working anymore. I have also some reliability problem. It is probably because I tuned on the wi-fi to be able to make iTunes work on the remote app of my iPhone. Anyone have a hint about this ?
Sorry can't offer further help. Using Audirvana and my trackpad via bluetooth as a remote.
No worries, I found another way by turning on the wi-fi of the Devialet. Now the Devialet remote app works again. I am all good now except that the ethernet input is not very reliable with the direct ethernet connection and the Mac Mini wi-fi turned on. I will report that on the Devialet website thread. With all those informations, I just saved 750$ by buying only on ethernet cable instead of two.Thank you again for your help, thank you also Duomike.
For who want to know:
Devialet AIR + MacBook Pro (yeah the new one :-) ) works perfectly.
I am trying to setup the both NIC (Wi-Fi and Ethernet) setup simulteniously on my Devialet Expert Pro + CI.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it happen. Whenever I connect the ethernet cable to the unit, it directly switches off the Wi-Fi interface. Do you know any detail about this issue?

Basically my goal here is to have:
1) Direct connection between my iMac and Devialet via ethernet for stable AIR streaming. (Mobile remote app, I really don't care)
2) Wi-Fi connection to have AIR Play, Spotify and UPNP with remote app capabilities. (While cooking and working, having a quick music setup via Tidal and Spotify saves our life for a certain amount of time.)

Please let me know if this is possible, I don't want to move my ethernet traffic over my router as it may introducesunneccessary noise.