Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
I really thin I need to stop reading these rumour threads. Fisst there was UPnP support coming "any day now" in the beginning of the year, then a major firmware upgrade "at the same time with Munich hifi show" and now it's September. Better stop holing my breath or I'll pass out.
Probably wise.

If it's any consolation, Devialet's official announcement isn't going to give you a much better indication of when anything's actually going to be available Smile

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Isn't AIR an internal streamer by definition?
If This internal streamer must support Roon, the Devialet would be "complete"
(12-May-2016, 17:21)Elztalbiker Wrote: Price for the new boards around 1000 Euro.

Sale?

I don´t believe it will be not more than that.
Around 1000 € included VAT for customer

Sent by iPad
Hope it's only the master that need to update...

That halves the cost :-)
There is no AIR board on the Slave.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
(12-May-2016, 22:00)Hifi_swlon Wrote: If it's any consolation, Devialet's official announcement isn't going to give you a much better indication of when anything's actually going to be available Smile

Late fall is being considered I've heard.
Currently already streaming via Roon and wouldn't want another interface now I got used to Roon. Briliant. If I interpret it correctly the way I'm streaming now is bit perfect so I assume then that audio quality cannot be improved by using a future internal streaming method. Is that reasoned correctly?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands