Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FS: Devialet Expert 120, KEF Reference 1 Speakers (UK)
Devialet 120 sold, thanks for all the interest.
Congrats, well done

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Heh
(11-Aug-2016, 13:12)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Congrats, well done

Heheh, wish I'd managed to sell it before the new Pro range came out! Really knocked the price down!
Sorry to hear that. We're all in the same boat there though I guess (apart from upgraders). Hope you enjoy your new toys!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I thought D120 prices might be going up a bit, considering they are now upgradeable to 220 Pro's?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Price drop by £300 to £3k. Looking for a quick sale before resorting to fleabay!
Alack the day...all sold! Thanks for the use of these forums - deserves a donation!
Congrats mate. Enjoy the baby.  Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.