Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FS: Devialet Expert 120, KEF Reference 1 Speakers (UK)
Good on you mate. Keep enjoying the music.

BTW, when a mate of mine had his first kid, he got it used to music straight away so when the kid was sleeping he didn't have to be quiet. Free tip Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(11-Jul-2016, 16:16)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Good on you mate. Keep enjoying the music.

BTW, when a mate of mine had his first kid, he got it used to music straight away so when the kid was sleeping he didn't have to be quiet. Free tip Smile

Thank you sir. Will keep enjoying those sweet tunes. Just purchased Roon so rediscovering my music collection Smile

Will try the latter tip, sadly (or thankfully) the kids love the tunes so damn much they run into the room to dance anytime they hear them! That includes after bedtime!

Incidentally Devialet offered to upgrade my 120 to one of the new 200 range for £2900...so tempted...I think this system is going to cost me a lot to keep!
(11-Jul-2016, 18:00)dogbait Wrote:
(11-Jul-2016, 16:16)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Good on you mate. Keep enjoying the music.

Thank you sir. Will keep enjoying those sweet tunes. Just purchased Roon so rediscovering my music collection Smile

Will try the latter tip, sadly (or thankfully) the kids love the tunes so damn much they run into the room to dance anytime they hear them! That includes after bedtime!

Incidentally Devialet offered to upgrade my 120 to one of the new 200 range for £2900...so tempted...I think this system is going to cost me a lot to keep!

I feel you. And selling one of your kids is still illegal in the UK I presume?  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
When my missus was pregnant, I used to clamp my headphones to her bump and play soft ambient music over them. You could say that my son was conditioned to music in the womb! After he was born, if he used to get het up, I'd play the same music and he'd calm down and sleep.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Back again...alas need a larger room to do this system justice and I hate doing things by half so speakers and amp are back up for sale! Apologies for being so darn changeable but the price is £300 lower...
Dogbait - where are the marks at the rear? On the casework?
Have you owned from new?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Add another £3000 and you have a 220pro after upgrade! Can't be bad.
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
(29-Jul-2016, 16:22)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Dogbait - where are the marks at the rear? On the casework?
Have you owned from new?

Right at the back on the slide out plate - literally on the rear edge - you can't see them from the top. They are tiny and hard to spot much less take a pic of. I purchased the unit here on this very forum actually. Have original receipt and amp registration in my name.
A thanks dogbait. Let me mull this one over. Will pm you over the weekend.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Price dropped on the 120 to £2100. Last chance before it ends up on fleabay!