Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Original d'Atelier register
(16-Jun-2016, 12:45)IanG-UK Wrote: With a free morning waiting for my central heating to be repaired, I trawled through the Od'A thread, and this one, to try to get as definitive a list as possible.

So here are the numbers, member names and locations, where known, and apologies for any errors:

001     on sale in Switzerland
006     Cosmosound - Cyprus
007     Tategoi - Singapore
008     on sale in Singapore
022     Lauwemelk - Netherlands
028     Waikeywi - Hong Kong
044     f1eng - UK
051     Cob917 - UK
054     IanG-UK - UK
056     Dbilling64 - UK
063     GuillaumeB - UK
064     M4gnus - Sweden
072     Mka - Germany
076     Raker - unknown
080     Harwood - Hong Kong
091     Frnch - Netherlands

???     Swissbear - Switzerland (number unknown)

Gentleman - one for sale?
GTX - buying?
JRIGGS - buying?
Kjwestone - one for sale?

So 15 for sure and 21 possibly.

I have 046.... but unfortunately due to my move to Australia and related costs, I will have to sell it.  :-(   And didn't even listen for more than 5 days.... :-(
#48 here Wink
Besides 007 & 008, 4 other units have been sold in Singapore.
shouldn't the thread be moved to the Dual Mono Category and made sticky?
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
It should really. I'll do this.
I am Devialetless!  Perhaps temporary?
Nord One SE NC500, Mytek Brooklyn, Melco N1A, Rega RP6/Exact, Raidho C-1.1, Shunyata Denali and cables, grounding boxes.
053   Jon Oxford Audio
044 Frank in Oxfordshire.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Meridian Control 15, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).

Check out my signature  Smile 

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.
Better than Christmas!

If it is possible to read your adress from that picture, or extract it from the barcode, maybe it should not be left on the internet for everyone to see. Especially with a mention 'away for 4 weeks'next to it.

Cheers
Francois
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE
(21-Jul-2016, 07:00)Teliaved Wrote: Better than Chrristmas!

If it is possible to read your adress from that picture, or extract it from the barcode, maybe it should not be left on the internet for everyone to see. Especially with a mention 'away for 4 weeks'next to it.

Cheers
Francois

There's always the wife and dog. And they both bite  Smile

Thanks for the tip anyway. I've changed the photo.
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.