Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Original d'Atelier register
It was in the first email from Devialet:

You have been pioneer of an unprecedented audiophile innovation. Thanks to you, the exclusive Original d'Atelier edition allowed Devialet engineers to push a step further the frontiers of extreme audiophile performances.

Original d'Atelier's inventions and technology now pave the way to the new Expert Pro line. Original d'Atelier is the ultimate product of the Expert line, which is why we decided to reserve a permanent program of exclusive and free upgrades to Original d'Atelier owners.

In the coming weeks, we look forward to offering you your first free upgrade with the release of the new Expert Pro line. In addition to the numerous advantages of this upgrade, the power of your Original d'Atelier will now reach 1,000 Watts.
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.
" ... which is why we decided to reserve a permanent program of exclusive and free upgrades to Original d'Atelier owners." is music to my ears.
MSB Signature Data IV Plus > Devialet Original d'Atelier > Vivid Audio G3
Should it be Aurender N10 or Melco N1ZH60? Roon'd for now
S   I   N   G   A   P   O   R   E
Wonder what the 'exclusive' means
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.
(23-Jul-2016, 13:13)tategoi Wrote: Thanks Ian for managing the register. Just heard 008 sold and delivered.

hk6230?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

O d'A no.63, Absolare Integrated Signature, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-six, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Transparent Ref XL digital cables, Transparent XL Gen 5 speaker cables, Ansuz Diamond Darkz, Shunyata mains cable prototypes, Shunyata Denali D6000/S, Shunyata Venom RCA, Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, AQVOX Audiophile High-End Network Switch, sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD & MCRU LPS
UK
hk6230 was definitely interested ... I'll ask him
Antipodes DX/MacBook Pro/Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier Nos. 54A&B/Magico Q1 pair/Wilson Benesch Torus

Stax SR009/Cavalli Liquid Lightning/Shunyata cables/Shunyata power units

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair

England
How many on you list now Ian? You gotta catch 'em all.......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - microRendu - Mutec MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(25-Jul-2016, 22:05)Confused Wrote: How many on you list now Ian?  You gotta catch 'em all.......

19 definites and 14 still for sale or ownership unsure. 7 of the 14 for sale are allegedly with KJ West One (London).
Antipodes DX/MacBook Pro/Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier Nos. 54A&B/Magico Q1 pair/Wilson Benesch Torus

Stax SR009/Cavalli Liquid Lightning/Shunyata cables/Shunyata power units

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair

England
(26-Jul-2016, 00:21)IanG-UK Wrote:
(25-Jul-2016, 22:05)Confused Wrote: How many on you list now Ian?  You gotta catch 'em all.......

19 definites and 14 still for sale or ownership unsure. 7 of the 14 for sale are allegedly with KJ West One (London).

Good luck flogging them now....

Roon lifetime > Mac mini (Core) > Allo DigiOne > BNC ( >AES via Neutrik) > Devialet 250 Pro > PMC fact.8
 >>> Fingers crossed for a RoonReady Core Infinity and the death of AIR...... here's waiting for October (or November, or December....  Big Grin ) <<<
- London, UK -

(25-Jul-2016, 10:26)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(23-Jul-2016, 13:13)tategoi Wrote: Thanks Ian for managing the register. Just heard 008 sold and delivered.

hk6230?

Guillaume

No, I couldn't manage to negotiate with the dealer for the price I was willing to pay for it. My poker strategy didn't work out. Big Grin
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(26-Jul-2016, 01:29)hk6230 Wrote:
(25-Jul-2016, 10:26)GuillaumeB Wrote:

hk6230?

Guillaume

No, I couldn't manage to negotiate with the dealer for the price I was willing to pay for it. My poker strategy didn't work out. Big Grin

Jimmy JRIGGS is selling his for AU$38,000.- on Stereo.net.au
http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.ph...%2Batelier

He's also on this forum so you can PM him.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.