Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Original d'Atelier register
#48 here Wink
Besides 007 & 008, 4 other units have been sold in Singapore.
shouldn't the thread be moved to the Dual Mono Category and made sticky?
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
It should really. I'll do this.
053   Jon Oxford Audio
044 Frank in Oxfordshire.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Check out my signature  Smile 

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Better than Christmas!

If it is possible to read your adress from that picture, or extract it from the barcode, maybe it should not be left on the internet for everyone to see. Especially with a mention 'away for 4 weeks'next to it.

Cheers
Francois
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
(21-Jul-2016, 07:00)Teliaved Wrote: Better than Chrristmas!

If it is possible to read your adress from that picture, or extract it from the barcode, maybe it should not be left on the internet for everyone to see. Especially with a mention 'away for 4 weeks'next to it.

Cheers
Francois

There's always the wife and dog. And they both bite  Smile

Thanks for the tip anyway. I've changed the photo.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(21-Jul-2016, 04:45)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Check out my signature  Smile 

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad

Added you
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England