Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shunyata Research
What VX versions? Shunyata make NR and XC versions of their power cords.

The XC cords are basically intended for delivering power to Shunyata's power conditioners like the Everest and Denali. The NR versions are intended for components and incorporate noise reduction features. Go for the NR cables. I use the previous versions of the Shunyata Alpha NR cables to power my 140 Pro and the linear power supply for my Nucleus Plus music server.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
(25-Dec-2022, 21:31)David A Wrote: What VX versions? Shunyata make NR and XC versions of their power cords.

The XC cords are basically intended for delivering power to Shunyata's power conditioners like the Everest and Denali. The NR versions are intended for components and incorporate noise reduction features. Go for the NR cables. I use the previous versions of the Shunyata Alpha NR cables to power my 140 Pro and the linear power supply for my Nucleus Plus music server.

Thank you. I will try the Alpha NR v2.
farad super 3 (12v, sr orange fuse, furutech rodium ac inlet) -> daphile / diy streamer -> audioquest cinnamon toslink -> denafrips gaia -> transparent reference aes/ebu -> devialet 250pro ci -> transparent mws xl -> proac 3.8.

solid tech hybrid rack, shunyata hydra 8, shunyata anaconda helix alpha, shunyata python helix vx, dc cable farad level 2, isoacoustics orea bronze, ansuz darkz d2t.