Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shunyata Research
I know the new powercords are coming, but I managed to secure a second hand Z-PC10 at a most reasonable prize. I already had one, so wanted to get another one for my second D200. Didn't expect much, as I used my Alpha Digital in the mean while, but had a very pleasent surprise. I think I just now hear the potential of my D400. The Alpha Digital is back on the source and the level of details I am hearing, as well as the way the music touches me more is not subtle. I blamed the interconnect not being upto the level of the rest of my cables, but who would have guessed the effect of getting the power cords right. Very excited about the results.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Just back from Munich were I got to spend a fair bit of time with the Shunyata crew. At last I was able to see some of these new products which I have been waiting for for so long: the new Delta EF power cords, the Alpha NR, the new line of Sigma interconnects featuring the new Transverse Axial Polarizer (TAP) and the Sigma reference speaker cable with its HARP technology (which has been in development for 10 years, mad!!). Can't tell you how excited I am to get my demo stock now.

Here are a few pics:

The new Delta EF!

The new "flat" CopperCONN IEC connector capable of taking up to AWG 8, this is on the EF models

Here's the Alpha NR, notice how flexible this now is! Similar finish to the Sigma series...

the Sigma XLR cable featuring the new patent pending TAP polariser. All Sigma interconnects and digital cables come with this new technology.

the new Sigma top of the range speaker cable!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
These look great Guillaume!

Hope to be able to try out the new Delta/Alpha NR power cords later this year or snag up a used Alpha HC/Sigma cord.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Very nice Guillaume,

I'm looking forward to the possibility of upgrading my PCs, and trying the speaker cables.
Colin

Vivid Audio Giya G2s, Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Sonic Transporter i7, Sean Jacobs DC3 LPS, Marantz UD 7007.
Shunyata Denali, Alpha PC, Sigma PCs (x3) & Sigma Speaker Cables.
Quadraspire X Reference rack.

North East England
Nice to see some pictures of them. Thanks for sharing Guillaume.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
These cables look surprisingly flexible. Nice! Looking forward reading some listening impressions.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Hello chaps, I know this is a little premature but I am inches away from from confirming KJ West One as our first Shunyata Research UK dealer. I hope to have more details... tomorrow!  Tongue

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Good news , it's a great dealer for this kind of products. Good Luck
(24-May-2017, 20:09)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hello chaps, I know this is a little premature but I am inches away from from confirming KJ West One as our first Shunyata Research UK dealer. I hope to have more details... tomorrow!  Tongue

Guillaume

Hi guys all confirmed!  Big Grin

KJ West One will have the full range of UK power cords on permanent demonstration: Venom, Delta, Alpha and Sigma and both NR and EF versions.

There will also be a UK6 power distributor on display. This thing really needs to be seen in the flesh!

Guillaume

UK
Congratulations Guillaume, the first of many I hope.
Colin

Vivid Audio Giya G2s, Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Sonic Transporter i7, Sean Jacobs DC3 LPS, Marantz UD 7007.
Shunyata Denali, Alpha PC, Sigma PCs (x3) & Sigma Speaker Cables.
Quadraspire X Reference rack.

North East England