Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weird issue with BlueTooth
New computer (thinkpad X260) with the most recent Intel BT chip and exactly the same issue...
But this time, impossible to connect even with Toshiba stack.

The problem is exactly the same as described on the first post.

I can use any audio BT device with this new laptop EXCEPT the phantoms.

When talking with Devialet last december, they told me they knew about this issue... It seems that, like usually, nothing has been done.

I must say here that I am actually upset and plan to buy something else. Something that simply works.

May be someone here can help me ...
(useless to say that I tried full reset, other drivers etc...)
try there:
http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/hk/en/produc...s/ds105906
Thanks for trying.
Last drivers are already installed ; message was "no modification as the last driver is installed".
All my drivers, softwares and utilities are the last available on Lenovo.

The problem is that ALL BT devices work on this Lenovo laptop EXCEPT the phantoms... Same issue I had with my MSI laptop.
I assumed you are using Windows 7, aren't you? The native Windows 7 Bluetooth driver doesn't supports A2DP. Want to solve it permanently, either install suitable Bluetooth stack or upgrade the OS to Windows 8.1/10
Nice try but :

Drivers are not W7 native but Intel.
I can use every BT audio devices with this laptop EXCEPT PHANTOM !!
I also have a samsung np300 with W7 and it works with BT + phantom.
Tried with an old mini laptop (nc10) with W7 ; it works with BT + phantom.
Used sonny's Alienware with W7 and it works too.

Could not install, for now, Toshiba BT stack. BTW, I'll never use this w10 spyware. I began to install and use linux Ubuntu a few years ago.

I see that I did not post a summary of what Devialet answered me by email (I also went to the strore with my laptop) :

" Despite the trouble you encounter is identified, no modification was made to our BT component. We cannot tell you when. Marcel mentioned an upcoming upgrade but there is no date for now".

So, to speak clearly, they know what is wrong with the phantom BT chip and do nothing.

May be you can better understand why I am actually angry.