Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
I'd like to go back to 9.01 as well as I find 10.0.2 'muddled' on my set up. It lacks clarity.
Anyone got a copy of 9.0.1?
Thanks Brendan
Devialet 250 FW 9.0.1 SOLD
Replaced with Naim NSC222 and NAP250 NC

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Quadraspire 'toilet seat' acrylic rack
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1
- Qobuz/Audirvana Studio/ Audirvana app on iPad (Via Mac mini)
2. Vertere DG-1 with Magneto upgraded to fine line stylus

(27-Aug-2016, 10:31)DelaneyB Wrote: I'd like to go back to 9.01 as well as I find 10.0.2 'muddled' on my set up. It lacks clarity.
Thanks Brendan

I do but it is on my other computer. If I haven't sent it to you in 24 hours, send me a PM to remind me and I'll send you every firmware I have.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(27-Aug-2016, 11:41)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 10:31)DelaneyB Wrote: I'd like to go back to 9.01 as well as I find 10.0.2 'muddled' on my set up. It lacks clarity.
Thanks Brendan

I do but it is on my other computer. If I haven't sent it to you in 24 hours, send me a PM to remind me and I'll send you every firmware I have.

Here you go !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9o9427oc6ogoz...1.zip?dl=0

I am intrigued by your comments - I found that 10.0.2 had exactly the opposite effect.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(27-Aug-2016, 02:28)woodstock Wrote:
(23-Aug-2016, 06:35)m4gnus Wrote:
(21-Aug-2016, 01:44)woodstock Wrote: Just answered my on question. Firmware 8.1.3 is available on Devialets site.

Hi woodstock,
Where did you find it on the site? I'm planning to go back to 9.0.1.
//Magnus
I could only find the earlier version 8.1.3. I did keep a copy of 9.0.1 on my drive. If your ok with me sending you a copy let me know.
Many thanks woodstock! Was just going to pm you when I discovered the file had been dropboxed in the thread. I will come back with my views.

//Magnus
Original d’Atelier #64    MBL 101 E MKII    Focal Clear    McIntosh MHA 150    Phantom Gold x 2
roon
Sweden
just upgraded with this last firmware this afternoon. I see the 400 numbers are now smaller and the control volume has nice blue points.
About the sound I think it is well balanced. Not too much bass and a clear sound. I tried around -30 db. Will push a bit tomorrow.
DEVIALET 400 - RPI3 + DIGIONE picoreplayer - APERTURA ONIRA -
(27-Aug-2016, 11:52)Zappydev Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 11:41)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
Thanks Brendan

Here you go !

I am intrigued by your comments - I found that 10.0.2 had exactly the opposite effect.

Big Grin Thanks!!!!!!

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1

(28-Aug-2016, 21:41)DelaneyB Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 11:52)Zappydev Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 11:41)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I do but it is on my other computer. If I haven't sent it to you in 24 hours, send me a PM to remind me and I'll send you every firmware I have.

Here you go !

Big Grin Thanks!!!!!!

I went back to 8.1.3 in the meantime. Much more controlled in my setup. I drive my Atohms quite hard as they are in a reasonable size room (10m x 5m x 4.4m - high ceiling). Usual listening is -15dB. v 10 didn't control the speakers as well, sounded harsh and a bit digital.

Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1

(28-Aug-2016, 21:45)DelaneyB Wrote:
(28-Aug-2016, 21:41)DelaneyB Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 11:52)Zappydev Wrote: Here you go !

Big Grin Thanks!!!!!!

I went back to 8.1.3 in the meantime. Much more controlled in my setup. I drive my Atohms quite hard as they are in a reasonable size room (10m x 5m x 4.4m - high ceiling). Usual listening is -15dB. v 10 didn't control the speakers as well, sounded harsh and a bit digital.

v10 sounds very digital on my system as well. Tested it again last week with a friend and we were amazed of the harshness of that firmware. Didn't realize the difference was that big.
8.1.3 is much softer to my ears. 7.1.3 beats both by far though. You should really test that one as well. Not a touch of harshness, more analogue and musical in both highs and mids.
It's a good thing I don't need any of the features added with the later firmwares.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
The V10 sound in combination with my Heco "The new statement" is also to harsh!!! The V9 is much better, warmer sound, better bass etc.
Only the design of the display is better at V10. Therefore my question - is it possible to transfer the right folder into the V9 software version to have the sound of V9 and the design of V10?! Thanks in advance!
Devialet 200; JRiver; Gizmo; Heco "The New Statement";

Target in Future Devialet 400; Innuos Mini MKIII; Focal Sopra II or Utopia Diablo or Sonus Faber Olympica Nova III
Nope, this is not possible. The firmware is protected by CRC checksum. Any modification will not be read from the SD card.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier