Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Yet Another New Product Launch
(30-Jul-2016, 10:22)teddlesdee Wrote:
(30-Jul-2016, 10:13)teddlesdee Wrote:
(29-Jul-2016, 13:44)Celts88 Wrote: Friday night and time for a few wee drams (as you can see from the angle of the photo I've already had a couple Tongue )

The 'WAM' is strong tonight, what to have next  Undecided :
  • Rosebank 25
  • Tobermory 32
  • Glenfarclas 40
  • Highland Park 1978
  • Glen Grant 1964
Decisions Decisions  Big Grin

I think we are on to something here!

Challenge:

Whoever comes up with the best new Marketing strap-line that they think Devialet would use to promote this New WAM Technology, gets a good swig of Celts88 'Glen Grant 1964' ! since Celts88 is contributing the prize, he gets to choose the winner!  

Up for it?

Cmon...

Tongue

' No boards to have fitted, no setup needed, (pillows recommended though).....You too can float away on the fluffy clouds of our new WAM technology, where nothing matters... but the music'

right.. there's my admittedly sad contribution for starters.... now where's that bottle of 1997 Glen Ord (my fav tipple)?

I could put a nice bottle of Glen Ord 30 Year Old if you like that instead.

Unfortunately some bloody bugger drank all of it a long time ago (me!!!!!  Big Grin), so only an empty bottle left  Rolleyes

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(30-Jul-2016, 11:02)Celts88 Wrote:
(30-Jul-2016, 10:22)teddlesdee Wrote:
(30-Jul-2016, 10:13)teddlesdee Wrote: I think we are on to something here!

Challenge:

Whoever comes up with the best new Marketing strap-line that they think Devialet would use to promote this New WAM Technology, gets a good swig of Celts88 'Glen Grant 1964' ! since Celts88 is contributing the prize, he gets to choose the winner!  

Up for it?

Cmon...

Tongue

' No boards to have fitted, no setup needed, (pillows recommended though).....You too can float away on the fluffy clouds of our new WAM technology, where nothing matters... but the music'

right.. there's my admittedly sad contribution for starters.... now where's that bottle of 1997 Glen Ord (my fav tipple)?

I could put a nice bottle of Glen Ord 30 Year Old if you like that instead.

Unfortunately some bloody bugger drank all of it a long time ago (me!!!!!  Big Grin), so only an empty bottle left  Rolleyes

GIMME.. GIMME  [Image: 8.gif]    [Image: 31.gif]

NO! NO-HOHOOO!

[Image: 25.gif]
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.