Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invitation from Devialet
(09-Aug-2016, 21:07)NickB Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:21)Confused Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have!  They are also waiting to hear from Devialet.  Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy

Today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yesterday.  To be clear, this was in a response from OAC to a follow-up email I sent after the audition last Saturday.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
... come on guys, Devialet talk to their dealers (even their top dealer, OAC) as coherently as they talk to their customers.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I registered both my D200 machines after purchase, and also registered for the notifications for latest update on the upgrade programme. Yet I never received any of the email that Devialet sent to others.

I wonder how their email system works, but it seems to ignore me.

Goog thing I have a good local deal whom I know well.
September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
i am pretty sure there is "late bird" discounted price. I think you just may need to ask.
Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(10-Aug-2016, 03:54)baddog Wrote: Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?

I think this is a joke Tongue  Right?
(10-Aug-2016, 02:53)baddog Wrote: September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.

Probably fair enough - there is enough unhappiness around at the moment; if Devialet gave a discount to the 1st 200 to respond, it would likely lead to even more dissatisfaction from person 201 onwards!.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(10-Aug-2016, 03:54)baddog Wrote: Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?

In  this case it seems that the late bird will get the worm.
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
(10-Aug-2016, 08:27)ozthepoz Wrote:
(10-Aug-2016, 02:53)baddog Wrote: September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.

Probably fair enough - there is enough unhappiness around at the moment; if Devialet gave a discount to the 1st 200 to respond, it would likely lead to even more dissatisfaction from person 201 onwards!.

It does make me wonder what the purpose was for that signup-for-the-first-200...   Devialet can be strange and mysterious (and, yes, often quite frustrating ;-)
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA