Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what is your best phantom demonstration track or chapter ?
Tord Gustavsen, Simin Tander and Jarle Vespestad - What was said. An extraordinary album available in 24/48.
[Image: 81kkVx2kcLL._SL1400_.jpg]
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
For something a little different, the Jackknife Lee remix of Bullet the Blue Sky by U2

Find it in Spotify, U2 , Albums, Joshua Tree Super Deluxe
I use Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman and His Orchestra from Tidal... use the version that has a Pink cover.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
The bombastic opener "21st Century Schizoid Man" breaks in after a short warm-up phase like biblical plagues. Rain, hail, darkness. Grasshoppers and frogs cover the land, black leaves attack man and cattle. Paradise is lost. In a rebellious reef, guitar and saxophone stretch their hands before Lake, with distorted torn vocals, exclaims the whirlwind.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(28-Aug-2016, 10:26)PhenixS1970 Wrote: Have a listen to 'Pantha du Prince' album 'Black Noise' Wink

A very good album.
(10-Jul-2017, 17:02)njaiswal Wrote: I use Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman and His Orchestra from Tidal... use the version that has a Pink cover.

Thanks, that's great!
Karl Seglem - Rørsletre
My Phantom Voyage
ECM has finally released their catalog for streaming. Best thing since electricity.
My Phantom Voyage
1234 by Feist is very well-recorded and has a surprising bass kick. Really highlights vocals and separation.
Try 33Bowls. Incredible recordings of Tibetan Singing Bowls. Makes my entire house shake.
http://33bowls.com/