Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet Expert Firmware Archive
You are a life saver!
Thank you
(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive on my Google Drive.   Double click on the folder you want, right click on the firmware file to get the 'Download' option or you can open the archive with a double-click to see the file list.

https://devialetchat.com/downloads/firmware/

Many thanks for this. Just what I was looking for.
Smart move. This is fantastic
Hello, access to the firmware archive "Google Drive" does not work anymore! Has anyone an idea or solution.
Thank you. Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Working for me in a not-logged-into-Google browser. I'll be interested if anyone else has a problem? It's my share so I'm the only person who can fix it!
Hello Rufus McDufus,
could always access my AirBook, Mac and other devices! Since about 1 week come only endlessly rotating colored circles! Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
It's working for me. Downloaded 7.1.3 & 8.1.0.
Windows10/Firefox.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(08-Mar-2017, 10:36)K4680 Wrote: Hello Rufus McDufus,
could always access my AirBook, Mac and other devices! Since about 1 week come only endlessly rotating colored circles! Sad

The link works for me. However, I don't think the old versions will work on your Pro machine.
Where can i find the beta versions of the CI firmware's?
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
(27-Jan-2018, 11:37)Bartype Wrote: Where can i find the beta versions of the CI firmware's?

Here it is: 
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...nuary-10th
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland