Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet Expert Firmware Archive
You are a life saver!
Thank you
(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive on my Google Drive.   Double click on the folder you want, right click on the firmware file to get the 'Download' option or you can open the archive with a double-click to see the file list.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Many thanks for this. Just what I was looking for.
Smart move. This is fantastic
Hello, access to the firmware archive "Google Drive" does not work anymore! Has anyone an idea or solution.
Thank you. Rolleyes
Devialet 220Pro, Focal Sopra 3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1Z, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon etc.), IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas, EVO3 Syncro, iPad-Pro (2017)
                                                                       Germany / Bavaria
Working for me in a not-logged-into-Google browser. I'll be interested if anyone else has a problem? It's my share so I'm the only person who can fix it!
I am Devialetless!  Perhaps temporary?
Nord One SE NC500, Mytek Brooklyn, Melco N1A, Rega RP6/Exact, Raidho C-1.1, Shunyata Denali and cables, grounding boxes.
Hello Rufus McDufus,
could always access my AirBook, Mac and other devices! Since about 1 week come only endlessly rotating colored circles! Sad
Devialet 220Pro, Focal Sopra 3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1Z, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon etc.), IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas, EVO3 Syncro, iPad-Pro (2017)
                                                                       Germany / Bavaria
It's working for me. Downloaded 7.1.3 & 8.1.0.
Windows10/Firefox.
Devialet 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.4 (Ethernet)
(08-Mar-2017, 10:36)K4680 Wrote: Hello Rufus McDufus,
could always access my AirBook, Mac and other devices! Since about 1 week come only endlessly rotating colored circles! Sad

The link works for me. However, I don't think the old versions will work on your Pro machine.