Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th
Quote:You probably cannot wait to discover the latest technologies invented by Devialet, with the Upgrade of your Expert Le 400 to Expert Pro.
As you know, our engineers have significantly enhanced performance at all power levels. This is a major hardware and software Upgrade which will be a milestone in audiophile history and will be followed by the integration of Devialet OS. This dedicated board, available in 2017, will add more brain power to your Expert Pro and enable new features, such as UPnP/DLNA. It will be offered to you for free as soon as it is available (value of €1,500).

Here are the next steps for your upgrade:

1. On September 15th, you will be able to order your Upgrade online directly from our website or through your dealer. Due to logistics, the Upgrade Program will start in the European Union, followed by other countries. I will of course let you know via email as soon as our online store opens.
  2. If you no longer have protection cases for your Expert, we will send them to you.
  3. In just a few clicks, your order will go through and Devialet will handle all the rest.
  4. We will set up a 5 working day slot to organize the collection of your Expert Le 400, directly over the phone with UPS.
  5. I will keep you informed at all steps of your Expert Le 400 Upgrade.
  6. Your Expert Pro will be delivered to you by UPS, 15 to 20 working days after collection.
  7. Plug in your speakers and enjoy new audiophile heights.
If you purchased your Expert Le 400 through a Devialet dealer and want to enter the Upgrade Program, we advise you to contact your dealer, who will guide you through the Upgrade process. 

Yours,
Judith,
Upgrade Program Manager

This came from Devialet today.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

i got the non-EU version just now. I wonder if they will ever give special offer to the first 200
Unfortunately, here's the email I received (I'm in the US)...

Thank you for your interest in the Upgrade of your Expert Le 200.

Due to logistics, the Upgrade Program will start first within the European Union, but rest assured your country will open soon.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
I got the same as mcdonnelly (and probably warpeon). I'm in the UK. Brexit hasn't happened yet!
(30-Aug-2016, 15:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I got the same as mcdonnelly (and probably warpeon).  I'm in the UK. Brexit hasn't happened yet!

Not a word of a "Nexit" in the papers the last couple of weeks, but Devialet seems to think otherwise.... TBH I don't really care, I spent serious cash on other things, so an upgrade of my D200 is off the table.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(30-Aug-2016, 15:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I got the same as mcdonnelly (and probably warpeon).  I'm in the UK. Brexit hasn't happened yet!

Brexit?  This is what I have received......  (edited highlights....)

On September 20th, you will be able to order your Upgrade online directly from our website or through your dealer. I will of course let you know via email as soon as our online store opens.

If your Expert Le 800 is not located in the U.K., please update your country of residency to stay informed of the launch of your Upgrade store.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I guess their country-detecting algorithm has gone a bit skew-whiff.
(30-Aug-2016, 15:57)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I guess their country-detecting algorithm has gone a bit skew-whiff.

Germany is not part of the EU for Devialet? I will call Mama Merkel to complain.
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
So the new PRO will be released well before Sep15 (at least in EU) so that the current Expert owners could compare the two before deciding to upgrade or not?
I received the e-mail, but date mentioned in mine was 20 September.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK