Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Support Is Abysmal
Sorry to hear this, I have been in contact with Devialet many times and the last time I got response to my questions within an hour or so. It is usually this person who respond to my questions, perhaps send an mail to her and see what happens.

Océane Turpin | Customer service & support Devialet
customercare@devialet.com
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(14-Sep-2016, 06:57)octaviars Wrote: Sorry to hear this, I have been in contact with Devialet many times and the last time I got response to my questions within an hour or so. It is usually this person who respond to my questions, perhaps send an mail to him and see what happens.

Océane is a young lady. So send an email to her would be more adequate Wink
I can confirm that she does her best to help.
My fault, did not see that I got him/her wrong, corrected in my post now Smile
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(14-Sep-2016, 07:28)SwissBear Wrote:
(14-Sep-2016, 06:57)octaviars Wrote: Sorry to hear this, I have been in contact with Devialet many times and the last time I got response to my questions within an hour or so. It is usually this person who respond to my questions, perhaps send an mail to him and see what happens.

Océane is a young lady. So send an email to her would be more adequate Wink
I can confirm that she does her best to help.

I agree. Océane is very nice and helpful.
Thank you all.  Yes, I have finally spoken to and have emailed Oceane.  She had me run some tests this weekend.  I will keep you posted on the outcome as something very strange is going on.  Both D200 units work perfectly independently, for stereo, HT and as Preout to an external amplifier.  But once chained, they shut down after only a couple of minutes.  And, with my SSP off and streaming from my Aries, music plays through my center and surround speakers.  And none of this happens in the D200 mode!
Hi Koto
A friend of mine had the exact same symptoms you describe.
It was a grounding issue his home electrical installation.
You should try using your D400 in another room or at a neighbor's to check this.
Regards
Francois
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
I can only say that so far, Océane has been amazing. I recently had a pair of Silvers that had a problem and needed replacing, my dealer is 200 miles away round trip so I sent an email to customer services. Two days later a replacement pair of Silvers were at my door.

The only problem I had was the UPS driver did not collect the faulty pair so currently I have four Silvers sat at home, would love to keep all four but will have to send a pair back (eventually)