Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
(16-Jan-2017, 22:36)james n Wrote: Did you guys get any updates from Devialet whilst your unit was away or just a mail to let you know return shipping details. Mine shipped on the 4th and according to UPS arrived on the 6th - no updates since then ?

James

No updates till the work is complete and it is shipped back to you.. You will get an update once it has shipped back to you and this will include the UPS tracking number.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(16-Jan-2017, 22:36)james n Wrote: Did you guys get any updates from Devialet whilst your unit was away or just a mail to let you know return shipping details. Mine shipped on the 4th and according to UPS arrived on the 6th - no updates since then ?

James

Heard nothing from receipt by Devialet until today , if you're UK or Europe based then probably another two days to wait
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
Cheers both - put my mind at ease :-)

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
Devialet 220 Pro and B&W 804 Diamond is also a good combination :-) Glad to have done the upgrade from the 120 and amazing to see what performance boost that was.
As baddog says. Mine was 'on the hoist' for about 7 working days, then back on the plane. The return trip itself was very rapid; the noodling around at UPS in various stages of processing and customs brokerage and clearances took longer than the continent-to-contintent transit.

Just wait until you know its back on land.... then you'll really be agitated! I was checking the tracking every few hours. I was driving myself crazy. 

And just to add, I've had it a month or so, and I'm still impressed with the upgrade.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
They're back Smile the UPS guy called as I had expected when I was on the toilet, I'd hung on so long... Fortunately my teenage son was in to answer the door, after much quizzing on where the amps had been he was satisfied with the explanation of a safety recall due a faulty power supply, so no one is any the wiser in my house?. Been a long day so just connected one of the D220 and left on factory configuration, I'll mess around at the weekend configuring the two as a D440. Out of the box the solo D220 sounds very good, I'd forgotten how good, I'd even thought my temporary solution very good and had considered do I really need the Devialet? Well as soon as I started listening I was blown away again and I guess I'm worth it ? More to follow I'm sure...
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
Milesgopal just pointed out to me that the upgrade store is now open for business for South Africa. Thanks cousin!
I just attempted to order my upgrade. A while ago Roger from Devialet send me a discount code as my Devialet 120 was purchased in 2016.
However, the website indicates that this code is invalid when entering this into the gift code field.

Have anyone applied this code with success? If so, what is the secret?

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
My understanding is that the discount codes had to be used before year-end 2016. Get in touch with them to see what they'll do.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
She's (my Dev is female) here and IMO prettier than ever ... Smile

Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
Enjoy! Looks great that shiny copper. Still waiting for mine. Arrived on the 10th in France. I hope they will be able to ship this week.
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands