Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help (To Pro or not To Pro)
I would like to ask for some help, to decide whether I should upgrade to Pro or get a companion instead.
Currently I have Expert 250 and I'm contemplating, is it better to upgrade to 250 PRO or I rather buy a 250cHuh 

Thank you guys in advance, any advice is a big help.  Angel
(15-Sep-2016, 16:45)Joey Wrote: I would like to ask for some help, to decide whether I should upgrade to Pro or get a companion instead.
Currently I have Expert 250 and I'm contemplating, is it better to upgrade to 250 PRO or I rather buy a 250cHuh 

Thank you guys in advance, any advice is a big help.  Angel

I think you need to wait a week or two before you decide. We will surely know more about how the 250 Pro compares to the 800 (and the others) by then. I also own a 250. I've basically decided to upgrade to Pro, but I want to stay with a one-box amp.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Good advice from ogs I would say. Nobody has actually listened to a 250 Pro yet, but give it a couple of weeks and there should be more information.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Awesome advice guys, will sit on it first and wait, Your guidance is much appreciated.
Was mulling this over.
Decided the 250 is fine as it is and we bought a turntable instead  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialet 250 FW 9.0.1 SOLD
Replaced with Naim NSC222 and NAP250 NC

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Quadraspire 'toilet seat' acrylic rack
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1
- Qobuz/Audirvana Studio/ Audirvana app on iPad (Via Mac mini)
2. Vertere DG-1 with Magneto upgraded to fine line stylus