Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
config download problem
[Image: 704d5cca319858b76ae6cbcdb6d2154e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi - struggling to understand this - the config files ARE text files, called dp_cfg.txt

Is that not what you are getting? There is no exec file.

On my mac, using Safari, making a right-click and selecting 'open in new tab' works 100% reliably.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
It is indeed a simple text file. The (3) indicates it's the fourth copy. Just delete all the dp_cfg files from your computer and download again or rename the last downloaded copy to dp_cfg.txt and copy it to your SD card after making it empty first as well.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Each new download is getting an incremental suffix [2], [3] etc. because the original download is still in the same location. It's what the Mac does. However, only a file called dp_cfg.txt will be recognised by the Devialet, so you need to re-name.

For what it's worth, the content of the text file you posted looks about right.

Hope you get it sorted now.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I think something wrong with my config , i thought some issue with my mac, i tried a windows 7 and same.when i save link as or open in new tab i ended up with a text file!! Couple times with mac i had error loading config try again loading config! This is so wird!

You are suppose to load the text file on the SD card, you dont have to open the file on the computer. I save the file on my computer and after that transfers the file to the SD card so I have a sample of it on my computer.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

[Image: 170ac0c249154aa1ecf0a7881b67042a.jpg]

[Image: 223e2e37abe89bf84587e1f25909338b.jpg]

[Image: 2739be4d99d13b32a48ad5d35f8a4033.jpg]

Thk you guys, my problem was solved! Actually when downloading the config no number needs to be on the file name! (1) or (2)...etc..
Great forum and very helpful! Big up!