Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2
(27-Sep-2016, 06:34)Nightmare Wrote: Incredible :-)

Any changelog beyond this added bug?

It's reassuring to know that after the blip that was AIR3, the software group have resumed their normal level of service   Confused Confused
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I updated the ap on my Android phone to 1.1.1 (that is the latest on Google Play) but that seems to work as before.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I suspect we'll get an interim UI fix next year, and a whole new app when the new OS is launched.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(27-Sep-2016, 21:06)ozthepoz Wrote: I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I suspect we'll get an interim UI fix next year, and a whole new app when the new OS is launched.

I never saw the problem with the iPhone RC app.  Did it occur only in certain situations?

What I really would like to see is a remote control app that fully emulates all remote control functionality and includes the display on the Devialet.   Not sure that's possible but it should would be useful.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote:
(27-Sep-2016, 21:06)ozthepoz Wrote: I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I never saw the problem with the iPhone RC app.  Did it occur only in certain situations?

What I really would like to see is a remote control app that fully emulates all remote control functionality and includes the display on the Devialet.   Not sure that's possible but it should would be useful.

??? I have used the original version extensively on iPhone and iPad for many months, and never noticed a problem. Maybe it only arose when streaming material that was on the iDevice - I never did that.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote:

The stopping issue happened all the time for me - it put me off using the app. 

Agree with you on where they should be taking the app - be good to have full access to all the menus on a phone/tablet.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(27-Sep-2016, 07:39)Zappydev Wrote: It's reassuring to know that after the blip that was AIR3, the software group have resumed their normal level of service   Confused Confused

Big Grin I'm sure they're feverishly .......

I won't repeat myself, but come on, how hard would that one have been to spot before release? It's not like it's buried in the low level intricacies of operating system clocks - all it would have taken was actually running it on an iPhone!

At least I don't use auto-update on my idevices.

I'll shut up now.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

The Android version still can't identify a 400 correctly, describing it as a 200! There appears to be no extension of function in the 'new' release.

Not good.

Fraser
(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote: [quote pid='49655' dateline='1475006777']

[/quote]

This would definitely be nice to have. Especially for those with the needs to toggle between SAM on/off and between 2.0/2.1.

guess I'm not alone. Should have checked this forum before updating the app! Angry
Not only are the graphics wrong on my iPhone 6s Plus, but it won't connect to the Devialet at all.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England