Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2
You see any graphics without connection?
Has never been that way here before...
(30-Sep-2016, 12:56)Nightmare Wrote: You see any graphics without connection?

Only the wonky rings, no numbers or letters.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
This is so amateurish, it borders on lazy and pathetic. For goodness sake, this app still has to be scaled to 2x for anything bigger than a phone (iPad mini in my case), this should all be automatic in this day and age of phones and tablets. Amateurs.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(28-Sep-2016, 22:10)fraserhadden Wrote: The Android version still can't identify a 400 correctly, describing it as a 200! There appears to be no extension of function in the 'new' release.

Not good.

Fraser
Where does it list the model? I don't see it anywhere.

The android version still falls over regularly, the way it has since android 6 came out. They acknowledged the bug but twelve months later have still not fixed it.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser
(01-Oct-2016, 11:18)fraserhadden Wrote: In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser
Ahh, that's actually the device name you have set in the configurator. Confusingly it's set in the Wi-Fi setup, but it applies to both, hence the -ETH on the end. You can change it to anything funny, or helpful you like.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
They really still didn't do a universal app on the iOS platform?!! :-((
This has been standard for quite some time. And especially as iPad is widely used in mini, normal and pro versions.
(01-Oct-2016, 14:44)Soniclife Wrote:
(01-Oct-2016, 11:18)fraserhadden Wrote: In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser
Ahh, that's actually the device name you have set in the configurator. Confusingly it's set in the Wi-Fi setup, but it applies to both, hence the  -ETH on the end.  You can change it to anything funny, or helpful you like.

Thank you. Duly corrected! It has been irritating me since Day 1!

Fraser
Version 1.8.3 just appeared whit supposedly fixed UI glitch.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(30-Sep-2016, 12:56)Nightmare Wrote: You see any graphics without connection?

I get the wonky rings with or without connection.  The app still works though.  The thing is, I haven't noticed any new features or improvements.  What was the update supposed to deliver?  Maybe I've missed something?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12