Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Shunyata Z-PC10 analog, 1 meter
This is the power cord with the slim fit connectors, made for Devialet. It is the analog version which I thought sounded a bit more full bodied than the digital but it was VERY close. The slim fit iec will allow the cord to be used on the rear with the cover in place. 10/10 condition. Sell for $495.00 plus shipping.

(13-Oct-2016, 18:48)ErikM Wrote: This is the power cord with the slim fit connectors, made for Devialet. It is the analog version which I thought sounded a bit more full bodied than the digital but it was VERY close. The slim fit iec will allow the cord to be used on the rear with the cover in place. 10/10 condition. Sell for $495.00 plus shipping.

Great power cord on the Devialet (D200 in my case). I concur with Eric on choosing the analog version over the digital. Timbres sounding just a little bit more real to me too.

Shame it is not a 1.75 meter with European power plug. Would have been interested if that had been the case. Good luck on a quick sale. I am sure you will find a lucky new owner soon.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
sold, sold