Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Support desk availability
This will be the 3 weeks for waiting for Devialet to send a new remote after mine broke. Do people have the same experience with Devialet support taking so long?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
19 days since sending payment for the Expert Pro Upgrade.

Still not eta.

Not good.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Well after a few tickets I got the response that they are out of remotes stock and that they'll keep me informed on progress. The same person reported 1,5 week ago that they would send me the remote the week after. Also I assume you that a factory plannings is available and an indication must be possible on the timeframe. I hope the factory planning is not something like early in the morning pondering hmmm what shall we manufacture today? All workers; raise hands for remotes?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Cosmosound has 3 remotes for sale in the eponymous section.
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium