Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - D400
I have decided to upgrade couple of D-premiers to 1000Pro and cant afford to upgrade/keep 2 sets. Although I would love to have one unit to drive my center channel for Multi Channel music and concert Blu-rays. 
I bought the first unit in June and then added a companion in August. I'm the second owner. The original date of purchase for first Unit is Jan 2015 and the companion is Jun 2015, so both these units are under warranty for another 3 years. I'm taking 1k loss for less than 5 months of ownership. Price is $8500 + paypal, shipping.  I can also provide an upgrade code, however, I'm not sure if it will work for another user.

Local pickup in SF bay area is welcome.

Paypal, add 3.5%. I can do flat shipping for $150 if the actual shipping charges exceed that amount. Will ship to Lower 48 states only.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
hi, if not sell in 48 states, please let me know Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Companion sold.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
what have you got for sale now?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net